Lingham's Spicy Chilli Mud Crab
- 2 whole live mud crabs, cleaned and cut into 4 (you can also use flower crabs for this recipe)
- Oil for cooking
- Fresh coriander to garnish
- 1/2 bottle Lingham's Ginger Chili Sauce
- 10 shallots, chopped
- 6 garlic, chopped
- 1 piece ginger, finely minced
- Salt to taste
- 200ml water
- 1 TBSP tapioca starch mixed with 3 TBSP water
- 1 egg white, lightly whisked
- Heat oil in a wok and lightly deep fry crabs until they turn red. Remove and drain off excess oil.
- Pour away the excess oil leaving around 4 tablespoons in the same wok, heat oil and fry shallots, garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Next add in Lingham's Chili Sauce and water, bring to a boil and season to taste with salt, add in the crabs, cover and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tapioca starch mixture to thicken the sauce. Lastly, stir in the whisked egg whites to create a flower drop effect.
- Garnish with chopped fresh coriander and serve immediately.
Copyright © 2019 PT Farmera Foods. All rights reserved.