Palinuro Style Spaghettis
For 4 servings
- 400 gr Antonio Amato Spaghetti
- 10 salted anchovies
- 30 gr black olives
- 2 aubergines cut into rounds
- 50 gr grated stale bread
- 3 garlic cloves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- It is a simple and quick preparation: let's start by frying in a little amount of oil the garlic cloves, previously pressed, and the anchovies, after removing the excess salt. Mix them with a fork, in order to undo them.
- In another pan, fry the black olives and the aubergines previously cut in rounds. In the meanwhile, in a third pan, toast the grated bread.
- Keep an eye on the spaghettis while they're cooking and drain them al dente.
- Continue mixing the spaghettis with the anchovies sauce, add the olives, the aubergines and the grated bread.
- Leave the savours combine together on low heat.
- Serve on a plate, adding some raw oil and a hint of parsley that you will mince at the moment.
Copyright © 2020 PT Farmera Foods. All rights reserved.