Meatballs In Garlic Tomato Sauce
For 6 portions
- 500 gr beef chuck roll (ground)
- 33 gr garlic minced
- 75 gr onion chopped
- 10 gr parsley chopped
- 2 pcs white toast slice soaked in milk
- 1 pc egg beaten
- 7 gr salt
- 3 gr Kotanyi Black Pepper
- 120 gr bread crumb
- Make the meatballs by adding all the ingredients except the breadcrumbs, to a bowl and mixing well so everything is combined. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Roll the meatballs into golf ball size, then roll the balls in the breadcrumbs until they are evenly coated.
- Add some olive oil to a skillet pan, heat and then place the meatballs in the pan and brown on all sides.
- Once browned, transfer to a plate with kitchen paper and set aside.
- Make the sauce by adding the minced garlic to the olive oil in a saucepan. Gently cook until the garlic has softened. Add the tomatoes and simmer until soft then add the remaining ingredients. Taste the sauce.
- Transfer the meatballs to the saucepan and simmer gently for 10 minutes then serve with some lovely crusty bread fresh from the oven.
Copyright © 2021 PT Farmera Foods. All rights reserved.